How do I change my units of measurement?
To change your unit settings, go to "Account" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Click on "Change Units" below "Preferences." From the drop down menus select your preferences, and click "Submit Changes." You can currently change units for:
- Length (inches, millimeters, meters)
- Temperature (Fahrenheit, Centigrade, Kelvin)
- Hub height (feet, meters)
- Power flux (kWh/m2/day or W/m2)
- Speed (miles per hour, meters per second)
If you didn't find what you were looking for, please contact 3TIER Support for additional assistance.